>  
>  
>  
Virajpet

Weather of Virajpet, Karnataka

Weather Forecast for Next 24 hrs

1864°cf

6 AM

1966°cf

9 AM

2373°cf

12 PM

2475°cf

3 PM

2272°cf

6 PM

1966°cf

9 PM

1763°cf

12 AM

1763°cf

3 AM

7 Days forecast for Weather in Virajpet, Karnataka

Today

July 31

Cloudy

2475° /1763°cf

Wind
19 km/h, W
RH
56 % | 91 %
Rain
0 % | 0 mm
Cool

Saturday

August 1

Cloudy Moderate Rain

2475° /1763°cf

Wind
15 km/h, W
RH
55 % | 92 %
Rain
60 % | 15 mm
Cool

Sunday

August 2

Cloudy Moderate Rain

2373° /1763°cf

Wind
15 km/h, W
RH
58 % | 93 %
Rain
60 % | 12 mm
Cool

Monday

August 3

Cloudy Light Rain

2373° /1763°cf

Wind
17 km/h, W
RH
60 % | 92 %
Rain
80 % | 8 mm
Cool

Tuesday

August 4

Cloudy Moderate Rain

2373° /1763°cf

Wind
15 km/h, W
RH
64 % | 92 %
Rain
80 % | 10 mm
Cool

Wednesday

August 5

Cloudy Light Rain

2373° /1763°cf

Wind
17 km/h, W
RH
64 % | 92 %
Rain
60 % | 5 mm
Cool

Thursday

August 6

Cloudy Light Rain

2373° /1763°cf

Wind
18 km/h, W
RH
60 % | 92 %
Rain
60 % | 6 mm
Cool




Weather trend in Virajpet, Karnataka

Weather in January

Weather in February

Weather in March

Weather in April

Weather in May

Weather in June

Weather in July

Weather in August

Weather in September

Weather in October

Weather in November

Weather in December


Global News

<
>


Filter By Date |   
INSAT
Satellite image of india and weather conditions July 31, 2015
04:00
Latest INSAT satellite Image of India for 31 July 2015
Filter By Date |   
METEOSAT
Satellite image of india and weather conditions July 31, 2015
03:00
Latest METEOSAT satellite Image of India for 31 July 2015

Search
Weather on Facebook
Weather on Twitter
[CEO's Take] Revised forecast for #Monsoon2015 t.co/c6IKeIcXNB
Friday, July 31 00:39Reply
Graphical representation of probability of #Monsoon in #India t.co/hD5RWiNjcX
Thursday, July 30 23:25Reply
Revised #Monsoon probabilities for JJAS: t.co/LPaJfaGpsF #Monsoon2015 #MonsoonForecast
Thursday, July 30 23:01Reply
@CaptShaktiLumba Sir, please go through the link you will find the forecast in detail: t.co/l2zbVnoStC
Thursday, July 30 22:32Reply
"Cumulative rainfall for August & September is forecast at 92% and 112% of monthly LPA", says @JATINSKYMET. DETAILS: t.co/l2zbVnoStC
Thursday, July 30 22:21Reply
@akshanirudh1966 @JATINSKYMET We will be more than happy, if it helps our nation's growth.
Thursday, July 30 22:03Reply
"63% chance of normal Monsoon, 35% of below normal and 2% of drought", says Skymet's CEO @JATINSKYMET. DETAILS: t.co/l2zbVnoStC
Thursday, July 30 21:48Reply
#Skymet is revising its Monsoon forecast to 98% (normal) of the LPA. FULL REPORT: t.co/l2zbVnoStC #Monsoon #Monsoon2015
Thursday, July 30 21:45Reply
@FlashesPearlies Cyclone Komen likely to weaken in next 24 hours.
Thursday, July 30 18:26Reply
Cyclone Komen: #WestBengal CM @MamataOfficial launches state emergency helpline for flood relief ops in view of cyclonic storm #Komen
Thursday, July 30 18:15Reply